Hikelite 26 features an AirSpeed™ suspended mesh backpanel, helping to keep you cool and comfortable when you’re out for a hike. An integrated and detachable raincover hides in a pocket on the base, ready to be deployed when the weather turns nasty. Two PowerMesh™ pockets on the side of the pack will comfortably hold a 1L water bottle, while the upper compression strap doubles as a walking pole attachment. A removable webbing hipbelt and adjustable sternum strap help keep this pack in place and the upper scratch-free pocket provides a perfect place to store your keys, snacks and sunglasses.
Hikelite 26 also features a large front shove-it pocket, perfect for storing and easily accessing a spare layer of clothing.
Hikelite 26 is compatible with all Hydraulics reservoirs.
- AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Trekking pole attachment