Built for your grandest adventures, literally, the Transporter Waterproof Duffel was developed to offer a remarkable IPX7 rating with an easy-to-operate zip closure, offering unmatched protection access to your expedition gear. For long expeditions in the Grand Canyon or huge overland adventures, the 70L Transporter Waterproof offers ample room for all of your gear, from tents and sleeping bags to clothes and equipment. It's rare for dry bags like this to get an IPX rating, but we've put ours to the test, demonstrating fully-submersible waterproofing up to one metre of water for 30 minutes. Padded shoulder straps, reinforced grab handles and ample lash points make it easy to carry, strap and secure this duffel through hell or high water. It's not just ultra-tough, it's sustainable too. Constructed from recycled and bluesign® approved 630D ripstop high tenacity nylon, we've double-coated the fabric with durable TPU for extreme abrasion resistance. Go ahead, throw these bags from raft to shore, truck to rock or anywhere else for that matter. They're built to last.
Weight: 1.1 kg
Dimensions (CM): 70H 39W 30D
Fabric: bluesign® approved 630D recycled diamond ripstop high tenacity nylon, double TPU coated
• Waterproof IPX 7 rating, fully submersible
• Durable YKK AquaSeal zipper provides quick, wide access to load and is completely waterproof when fully zipped
• Grab loops at each end of zipper path provide leverage for smooth opening and closing
• Fully removable backpack straps/carry handles with durable non-corroding aluminium hardware
• Wide grab loops on ends and sides make for easy handling
• Multiple lash points make it easy to secure the duffel to vehicles, rafts, pack animals etc.
• Internal compression straps help secure the contents and take pressure off the zipper to ease operation
• Removable internal mesh pocket