Due to expansion and growth we now have an exciting, new opportunity for a Administrator within the supply chain department at Osprey Europe’s new purpose built Headquarters in Poole, Dorset.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and working closely with the Supply Chain Coordinator this role will be responsible for support the co-ordination, development and smooth running of Osprey’s Supply Chain processes.
Coordinating/supporting Osprey’s Inbound Supply Chain, including:-
- Communication with factories regarding purchase orders, paperwork, pricing & payments on behalf of Supply Chain Coordinator
- Liaising with factories and Osprey Vietnam regarding any QC issues or errors on order fulfilment/labelling.
- Communication with freight forwarders regarding shipments & delivery schedule
- Communication with main warehouse regarding bookings & deliveries due
- Forwarding shipment paperwork to freight forwarders
- Running goods-in reports and filing paperwork
- Loading new purchase orders into the system
- Amending purchase orders in line with confirmed shipment contents
- Updating Osprey’s systems and logs with revised and confirmed delivery dates
- Communicating stock arrival updates with the Customer Service and Sales teams
- Assisting Product Line Manager with Sample ordering & fulfilment
- Assisting with quarterly freight rate tender process
- Arranging air freight shipments where necessary
Coordinating/supporting Osprey’s Outbound Supply Chain, including:-
- Collating delivery issues reported by Customer Service team and referring to main warehouse for investigation
- Running daily stock availability report as required, ensuring Customer Service and B2B systems are supplied with updated versions
- Performing weekly stock discrepancy checks and correcting issues
- Monitoring stock levels of products reaching end of product lifecycle and communicating to the Sales Team.
- Ensuring discontinued products are depleted at main warehouse
- Arranging transfer of stock between Head Office and main warehouse
- Creating new SKU’s for samples and stock items
- Updating Sage with new stock items and communicating details with relevant departments
- General administration of stock product groups within Sage
- Providing general administration support in respect of dealing with emails, phone queries, post, typing of documents, photocopying, filing and collating documents.
Office duties, including:-
- Answering telephone calls
- Fielding calls to the appropriate person if unable to deal with call yourself
- Taking messages and passing on information if the appropriate person is not available
- Assisting with work in other departments where needs of our business require
- Keeping premises clean and tidy
- Such other duties as required
Poole Headquarters – United Kingdom
The ideal person:
- Experience Working in an office environment
- Computer literate
- Excellent Excel skills and willing to improve
- Willingness and ability to learn & develop
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical outward thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent team player
- Pro-active, inquisitive, forward thinking and flexible attitude to work
- Interest & participation in outdoor activities
- up to £20,000 p.a. depending on experience
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 with length of service
- Discounts on products
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Fun, dynamic, relaxed and professional company culture
To apply please fill in our application form and upload your CV.