Our women’s packs all feature a back system that has been specifically designed to provide an optimum fit for a female body, offering unparalleled levels of comfort and support.
- Narrower Shoulder Width
- The yoke is specifically proportioned and designed with varying padding thickness to create an anatomical fit for a woman’s neck, shoulder and chest.
- Ergonomically Shaped Harness
- Ergonomically shaped harness is contoured to sit around the side of the body, creating a more comfortable women’s specific fit.
- Shorter Torso Length
- The pack’s designed to be shorter, more narrow and with added depth in the right places to allow greater freedom of movement and stabilisation.
- Specially Designed Hipbelt
- We sculpt and angle our hipbelts to better suit a female hip shape for optimal support. The hipbelt is narrower in height so it doesn’t dig into the ribs or upper thigh.
Be sure to pick your pack size to match your back length. This means choosing between Small, Medium, Large or split sizes Small/Medium or Medium/Large. You can use our handy PackSizer App to help you pick the best size for you.
Women’s Fit Heritage
1993 marked the first pack in a legacy of women’s specific design. We’ve come a long way and will continue to innovate and expand our women’s specific packs.
Osprey now provides 17 series and 37 individual packs which utilise a women’s specific fit. Across Osprey’s core categories, 40% of all packs sold are female specific. This is only going to continue to grow.
Here’s to another 25 years and beyond!
WOMEN’S FIT PACKS