Staying at home doesn’t have to be without adventure!
Osprey is challenging you to join the #GampingChallenge by sharing your creative and fun camping set up in your garden or living room!
Share your garden camp or indoor den using #GampingChallenge and follow @ospreyeurope to enter our competition on Facebook or Instagram. The best garden camp and best indoor den will win an Osprey hiking kit bundle for the whole family, ready for future adventures.
With the evenings getting lighter and warmer why not take a break from screens, dust off the BBQ, pitch up and relax? Here are a few of Osprey’s top tips to get you going:
2. Now’s the perfect time to start planning your next adventure, take some inspiration from our athletes and ambassadors
3. Surely it’s never too early to get the BBQ out – check out Camping With Style for some tasty recipe ideas for the campfire
4. If you’re camping with kids (or big kids), don’t forget to bring the entertainment. Use colourful t-shirts or pillow cases to map out your own Twister mat
5. You’d be amazed at the nature in your own garden, download an app like iNaturalist to identify the flora and fauna in your garden
6. Check out the National Trust’s tips for DIY den building
7. Forget the house is just steps away and bring everything you need, that means extra layers, games, food and drinks
8. If you don’t have a garden, you don’t need much more than a table and a sheet to make your own living room camping set up
Competition closes 3rd April 23.59 GMT.