Extreme TV adventurer Aldo Kane is a former Royal Marines Commando and an expert in traversing challenging outdoor environments. Aldo has operated and filmed in over 100 countries, has been held at gunpoint, charged by a black Rhino, abseiled into active volcanoes and rowed across the Atlantic.
- Alongside four friends including Osprey Ambassador, Jason Fox, entered the record books after becoming the fastest crew to row the longest route across the Atlantic Ocean
- Challenged Ed Stafford to First Man Out in 2016; racing across the tangled wilds of Borneo’s mangrove swamps
- Abseiled into the world’s deadliest volcano, the mighty Mount Nyiragongo in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in 2019, for two-part BBC documentary called Expedition Volcano
- Joined forces with Steve Backshall to venture into uncharted territory to explore the unknown
- Exposes the shocking secrets of the illegal tiger trade in South East Asia and those who profit in a one-hour documentary on BB2, Tigers: Hunting The Traffickers