Marketing Administrator (German-Speaking)
Location: Poole HQ – Talon House
Salary: 21,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a German speaking Marketing Administrator to join our Marketing Department at Osprey Europe Ltd.
This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the primary responsibilities of the role are supporting the co-ordination of marketing activities to drive product ranges across Europe, supporting allocated marketing projects, carrying out administrative duties and ensuring Company messages are consistent.
Additional tasks of the role are:-
- Supporting the work of the Marketing Manager by liaising with retail partners, agents and distributors to create marketing opportunities
- Supporting German in-house PR by organising PR clippings, co-ordinating marketing samples and sending products for photo-shoots
- Researching POS opportunities
- Maintaining industry relevant magazine subscriptions
- Providing general administration support
Supporting the organisation and administration of tradeshows, EU sales meetings and events
About the Ideal Person
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a graduate-level or CIM Marketing qualification or has experience of working within a marketing department environment, preferably in a similar role. The role requires the ability to speak, read and write fluent German within a business setting, PR experience, exceptional administration skills, plus knowledge of working with Microsoft software packages (Word, Excel and Outlook). You will ideally have experience of working within a busy and demanding environment and be able to prioritise workloads in a changing and dynamic environment. You will have the ability to quickly pick up processes and put them into practice.
You will also demonstrate our company values through the following aptitudes/behaviours: –
- Straight forward communicator – A practical, pragmatic solution focused person with a clear, purposeful and direct communication style coupled with high quality listening skills. You will not be afraid to challenge in a confident and assertive manner.
- People matter – Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Follow up – Ability to reflect, refine, learn and grow from mistakes and have a good level of self-awareness.
- Simplicity – Ability to be flexible and resourceful in approach to work
- Passion – Ability to be proactive, take the initiative and deliver with energy, edge and passion to energise and execute. Motivated by achieving results, is ambitious and alert to opportunities.
- Considers the long term – Have vision, focus and ability to concentrate on the end goal and wider commercial picture.
- Pride – Ability to present self, work and ideas with dignity, professionalism and precision and is hard working, determined and resilient.
California 1974. Osprey was born at the seat of a single sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest standards.
Since those humble beginnings, Osprey has built a worldwide reputation and distribution network that holds true to those founding principles.
Today Osprey packs are continuing that early pioneering spirit of daily adventure, from the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
29 Days Holiday
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme Option
Employee of the Month
Pension & Life Insurance
Casual Dress Code