Germany Sales Manager
Location: MOC Veranstaltungscenter, München – Germany
Annual Salary: €100K plus Discretionary Bonus, Company Vehicle and Benefits
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager in Germany to join the team at Osprey Europe working in and responsible for our German region.
This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be based close to Munich and work from our existing offices at MOC Veranstaltungscenter. You will be responsible for strategy, leadership and direction of the sales team in your region to continue growth plans set and agreed with the Sales Director. You will take an active participation in offering opinions and making decisions and provide overall accountability for sales and positioning of the Osprey brand in Germany.
As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Develop ongoing relationships and growth plans with direct key accounts
- Provide planning and leadership to the German sales team (Agents)
- Develop ongoing liaison and relations with key accounts in region (Agent Accounts)
- Develop ongoing liaison and relationships with internal and external marketing teams
- Develop a financial growth plan for the brand to achieve set targets/KPI’s
- Provide presentations during sales campaigns, trade shows and sales meetings
The role is responsible for managing key retail accounts, regional sales team and coordinating training across allocated regions, all primarily but not limited to Germany.
About the Ideal Person
To apply it is essential you have knowledge and experience of:
- The German and wider European retail market
- Outdoor, bike and sports retailers in Germany
- Experience in a senior sales role
- Experience of leading a sales team towards and achieving growth
- Sales tools of the trade including written communication, market research, Microsoft software, visual communication software and strategic sales services
You must be a strong and assertive communicator who is highly analytical, has the ability to lead, is decisive and has highly developed teamwork skills. You will have the ability to instil enthusiasm in others and increase productivity. With strategic thinking and commercial understanding, you will also possess creativity and insight.
Candidates must have the ability and willingness to travel extensively within and out of Germany and hold a valid passport and driving licence.Apply
California 1974. Osprey was born at the seat of a single sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest standards.
Since those humble beginnings, Osprey has built a worldwide reputation and distribution network that holds true to those founding principles.
Today Osprey packs are continuing that early pioneering spirit of daily adventure, from the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
30 Days Holiday
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Employee of the Month
Casual Dress Code