Jérôme is an incredibly successful mountain bike racer and an integral member of the Cannondale Overmountain team. He grew up admiring downhill legends before an early conversion to Enduro, which is where he’s made his name.
The Raptor 10 is my ‘go to’ pack that I use every day. It stays close to your back so you can ride the tightest line and the ventilated foam back panel offers that extra support and flexibility.VIEW THE RAPTOR SERIES
- Enduro World Champion (2013).
- Three time champion of Enduro des Nations (2009, 2011 & 2013).
- First ever European Enduro Champion (2015).
- Three time champion of the French Enduro Series (2008, 2010 & 2011).
- Winner of the Andes Pacifico (2014).
We caught up with Anne Wangler; Free skier, nature lover and self-proclaimed travel addict. She talks about how she first entered the skiing world and how skiing, travel and the outdoor is a way of life.Read More
We caught up with Christof Nettekoven, expedition climber. He talked about his passion for not only classic alpinism but also the rich cultural experiences that can be found on an expedition.Read More