Receptionist/Customer Service Support
Location: Poole HQ – Talon House
Salary: £17,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist/Customer Service Support to join our team and become an integral part of our growing Company.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
About the Role
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will act as an ambassador for the Company providing a friendly, efficient customer service and creating a welcoming atmosphere.
As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Answer and forward telephone calls
- Welcome and assist visitors to the Company
- Support the planning and preparation of meetings
- Organise refreshments for meetings
- Undertake general administration tasks
- Keep all meeting rooms tidy and presentable
- Support the Customer Service team in general administration duties
- Support additional departments with administration duties, as required
About the Ideal Person
To apply for this role, it is essential that you will have knowledge and experience of:
- Reception and office based admin work experience
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel essential),
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A willingness to assist with all general office duties
- A friendly, polite and professional manner
- Smart appearance
- Ability to work on own initiative
California 1974. Osprey was born at the seat of a single sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest standards.
Since those humble beginnings, Osprey has built a worldwide reputation and distribution network that holds true to those founding principles.
Today Osprey packs are continuing that early pioneering spirit of daily adventure, from the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
29 Days Holiday
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme Option
Employee of the Month
Pension & Life Insurance
Casual Dress Code