Sofia Jin is a British Korean explorer known for her upbeat and high-octane character. Sofia has followed her passion for the outdoors and content production in some of the harshest conditions in the world. From jumping off 90m high canyons in Switzerland to climbing up frozen waterfalls in the Dolomites, night-diving in pitch-dark ocean depths off the coast of Indonesia and bouldering at high altitude, Sofia approaches new challenges with a ‘quick wit and enquiring mind’. Most recently, Sofia, aged 21, successfully summited Aconcagua (6962m), the highest mountain in the world outside of Himalayas.
- 2018 – Ice climbing in the Dolomites
- 2019 – Filmed extreme sports in Switzerland: canyon swinging, white water rafting and bungee jumping
- 2020 – Summited Aconcagua (6,962m) in the Andes mountain range
- 2020 – Explored the landscape of the South Island of New Zealand via helicopter
- 2020 – Climbed the rainforests of Singapore
Sofia shares her passion for exploration through content production in photography and videos, and has filmed extreme, outdoors and mountain-based activities throughout Europe. By exploring with candidness and a sense of humour, she encourages others to venture beyond their comfort zones, care for the environment, and to have fun. Sofia believes the outdoors is a space for everybody.
View the Series