Digital Marketing Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Coordinator at Osprey Europe’s new purpose built Headquarters in Poole, Dorset.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle the supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and leading marketing activities to drive product ranges throughout the European market, primarily across all digital platforms including our website, social media and newsletter.
As part of your responsibilities you will also:
- Being responsible for marketing across all digital platforms owned and/or used by Osprey including Osprey Europe website, social media platforms and newsletter.
- Working with external partners and bloggers to agree and share content on their digital platforms.
- Managing projects to drive traffic to Osprey Europe’s website.
- Develop and engage our digital community.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and
display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, maintain and strengthen our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate.
A full UK driving licence is required. Having an interest in outdoor activities and any experience or knowledge of Osprey products would be an advantage.
California 1974. Osprey was born at the seat of a single sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest standards.
Since those humble beginnings Osprey has built a worldwide reputation and distribution network that holds true to those founding principles.
Today Osprey packs are continuing that early pioneering spirit of daily adventure, from the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
Poole Headquarters – United Kingdom
About the Ideal Person:
The role of Digital Marketing Coordinator is an essential appointment in the Company and to apply you must have knowledge and experience of:
- Working as a digital marketing professional, including use of social media and digital platforms. Proven track records in leading successful digital campaigns.
- Computer software package skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, dotmailer…)
- Working within a busy and competitive environment
- Strong verbal and written skills, including ability to write effective copy
- Good presentation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent team player
- Pro-active, forward thinking and flexible attitude to work
- Ability and willingness to travel within and outside the UK
About the Package:
- £20,000 p.a.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 with length of service
- Discounts on products
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Fun, dynamic, relaxed and professional company culture