Jason Fox, former Royal Marine Commando and SBS Special Forces Sergeant, joins Osprey as a Brand Ambassador bringing a wealth of survival and expedition experience. Joining at 16 and serving for 20 years; Jason passed the gruelling selection process for the Special Forces, serving with the Special Boat Service. Using his wealth of experience in the Special Forces Jason moved into the TV industry by assisting crews who were working in difficult environments such as the desert, jungle and the arctic. During this time he was part of the team of divers who discovered Captain Kidd’s lost treasure off the coast of Madagascar.
Jason is also a co-founder of Rock 2 Recovery, which helps enrich the lives of distressed servicemen, veterans and their families, and an ambassador for Veterans 4 Wildlife for the prevention of wildlife crime.
The Xenith 105 is a true workhorse within backpacks, it was bred to organise and carry your gear across Earth’s remotest regions. The dual side-zips and lower base compartment provide multiple access points to the main body of your pack.VIEW THE XENITH SERIES
- Joining at the age of 16 Jason served in the Royal Marine Commandos for 10 years, after which he passed the challenging selection process for the Special Forces, Special Boat Service
- Joined the cast of ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’ in 2015 putting recruits through a gruelling combat fitness regime
- In 2016, Jason was part of the double world record winning team, completing the first-time row across the Atlantic (in aid of the NSPCC)
- In 2018 Jason presented ‘Meet The Drug Lords: Inside The Real Narcos’ which highlights the inner workings of the multi-billion dollar drug industry and the people who operate it
- Published his first book ‘Battle Scars’, the Sunday Times Bestseller, which is a breath-taking account of his ‘rise, fall and recovery’ in the military
- In the summer of 2019, Jason completed one of his toughest expeditions to date; a two man unsupported 2,029 mile kayak trip across the Alaskan wilderness