Digital Marketing Coordinator
£25,000 p.a. + up to £2,500 Annual Bonus Scheme
8 April 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Coordinator at Osprey Europe’s new purpose built Headquarters in Poole, Dorset.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle the supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for coordinating and leading marketing activities to drive product ranges throughout the European market, primarily across all digital platforms including our website, social media and newsletter.
As part of your responsibilities you will also:
- Work with external partners to agree content on their digital platforms
- Manage relationships with SEO agencies in order to drive traffic to our website
- Work with retail partners, agents and distributors to create marketing opportunities
- Write/create copy for PR purposes and website newsletter
- Manage and coordinate allocated projects
- Manage the E-commerce budget including expenditure on marketing items
- Organise tradeshows and meetings
- Manage and coordinate PR activities
- Supply stores with marketing materials and POS material
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To apply it is essential you have knowledge and experience of:
- Working as a marketing professional, including use of social media and digital platforms
- How the role fits into the broader marketing and communications mix
- Strong verbal and written skills, including the ability to write effective copy
- Computer software package skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Pro-active, forward thinking and flexible attitude to work
- Ability and willingness to travel within and outside the UK
A full UK driving licence is required. Having an interest in outdoor activities and any experience or knowledge of Osprey products would be an advantage.