Circa £25,000 per annum (DOE) + up to £2,500 Annual Bonus Scheme
28 April 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Web Merchandiser at Osprey Europe’s new purpose built Headquarters in Poole, Dorset.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle the supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Web Manager, this role is integral to making a difference to the online business of our brand. A significant focus will be on managing the conversion rate optimisation programme plus content updates and functional releases to help drive improved commercial performance of the business unit and deliver exceptional customer experience. As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Improve commercial performance through test-and-learn activities with continual focus on optimising through-put in the goal funnel
- Merchandise content across all stores to maximise on sales opportunities by season and month
- Use Google Analytics to collect and analyse KPIs to drive further improvement of the conversation rate and development of site features & functionality
- Plan and enhance content updates plus functional enhancements
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To apply it is essential you have knowledge and experience of:
- Web Merchandising
- Google Analytics
- E-commerce CMS
- Substantial experience in similar position
- Being a key player in CRO programme with previous/current employer
- Managing content releases
- Contributing to requirements gathering for functional enhancements
You will also have an excellent ability to interpret data, detailing required changes and writing briefs for internal sign-off. With a high level of analytical, verbal and written presentation skills, it is essential you have creative flair. You will have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and preferably some basic HTML and Photoshop experience.
Having an interest in outdoor activities and any experience or knowledge of Osprey products would be an advantage.