Supply Chain Administrator
Due to expansion and growth we now have an exciting, new opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator at Osprey Europe’s new purpose built Headquarters in Poole, Dorset.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle the supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and working closely with the Supply Chain Coordinator this role will be responsible for supporting the co-ordination, development and smooth running of Osprey’s Supply Chain processes.
- Carrying out administrative duties for the Supply Chain team
- Communicating relevant information to other teams within Osprey as necessary
- Communicating with 3rd parties across the supply chain process
- Co-ordinating/supporting Osprey’s Inbound and Outbound Supply Chain
- Supporting Stock Control
The ideal person:
- Have previous administration experience preferably in a supply chain setting
- Will have good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel essential),
- Be well organised and have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active, inquisitive, forward thinking and flexible attitude to work
- £18,000 p.a.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 with length of service
- Discounts on products
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Fun, dynamic, relaxed and professional company culture