Due to expansion and growth we now have an exciting, new opportunity for a Marketing Administrator at Osprey Europe’s new purpose built Headquarters in Poole, Dorset.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle the supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Marketing Director this role will be responsible for supporting the co-ordination of marketing activities to drive product ranges across Europe.
- Carrying out administrative duties for the Marketing Team
- Supporting allocated projects
- Co-ordinating and supporting marketing activity throughout Europe
- Providing support to specialist PR in-house and external PR agencies
- Maintaining an up-to-date, current knowledge of the entire Osprey line
- Supporting the organization and administration of tradeshows and yearly EU within budgets
The ideal person:
- Have previous administration experience preferably in a marketing setting
- Will have good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel essential)
- Be well organised and have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active, inquisitive, forward thinking and flexible attitude to work
- £18,000 p.a.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 with length of service
- Discounts on products
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Fun, dynamic, relaxed and professional company culture