£18,000 p.a. + up to £1,800 Annual Bonus Scheme
24 March 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Guarantee Assistant at Osprey Europe’s new purpose built Headquarters in Poole, Dorset.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Guarantee Manager, the primary purpose of this role will be to provide administrative support to the Guarantee department and act as first point of contact for customers on the phone and via email for repair and guarantee enquiries. This will involve developing an in-depth knowledge of Osprey products and components, and advising customers accordingly.
As part of your responsibilities you will:-
- Handle inbound queries from retailers, distributors and sales agents
- Provide general administration support to include typing of documents, photocopying, filing and collating documents
- Assist in the maintenance and management of departmental records
- Manage the Guarantee inbox by responding to customer queries in line with company guidelines, logging emails, following up on outstanding queries until they are brought to a close, and escalating matters as required
- Assist the Guarantee team with booking stock out once relevant work has been completed, including updating case record and generating shipping labels
- Be responsible for preparing and packaging outbound postal items
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To apply you must have experience of working in an administration and / or customer services role in a professional / office environment.
You will have good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel essential), be well organised and have excellent English verbal and written communication skills. You must have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and be able to use your own initiative.
It is essential you have a calm and diplomatic manner, a flexible attitude to work, and are a team player.
A full UK driving licence is required. Having a background in retail would be an advantage, as would having an interest in outdoor activities and any experience or knowledge of Osprey products.