Customer Service Assistant
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Assistant at Osprey Europe’s brand new Headquarters based in Poole, Dorset.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader.
This key role in the Customer Service team will provide the following:
- Delivery of outstanding customer service (via telephone & email) to retail partners and consumers to exceed expectations and uphold Osprey’s reputation
- Ensure that customer orders are processed efficiently and accurately, and delivered to customers within expected timescales
- Work closely with and support other customer service team members and other departments across the Company to fulfil all aspects of the job role
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, part of your responsibilities will be to deal with our retail partners on stock availability and price information, processing and amending orders. You will liaise with and support sales reps and agents and you will provide a service to our customers by advising on products and assisting with queries. Responsibilities will also include monitoring orders on the system and working with the warehouse to ensure customer delivery requirements are met. You will also be dealing with shipping companies to trace customer shipments.
It is essential candidates have knowledge and experience of:
- Have previous administration experience preferably in a marketing setting
- Will have good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel essential)
- Be well organised and have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active, inquisitive, forward thinking and flexible attitude to work
You must be pro-active and a forward thinker with a flexible attitude to work. You will have the ability to juggle multiple tasks whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail. With high numeracy skills you will also possess an enquiring mind. Interest and participation in outdoor activities would be an advantage.
- £18,000 p.a.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 with length of service
- Discounts on products
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Fun, dynamic, relaxed and professional company culture