£18,000 pa + profit share scheme
8 June 2015
A new opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join an established finance team within a growing Company.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will work with the other members of the Accounts team to maintain smooth and efficient systems and assist with sales and purchase ledger. As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Enter supplier invoices on to Sage
- Check supplier statements
- Understand and process transactions in different currencies
- Raise credit notes
- Monitor aged debt report
- Communicate with customer accounts departments to ensure timely payments
- Enter customer payment receipts against customer accounts
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To apply it is preferable you have experience of working in an office environment.
You will have excellent computer skills, be methodical with high levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail. It is essential you have high numeracy skills and love working with numbers! You must be willing to learn and provide support where required.
To apply please fill in our application form and upload your CV here.