Die Stratos Serie verfügt über ein AirSpead™ Rückensystem mit gespanntem Mesh. Dieses Rückensystem bietet unvergleichliche Ventilation und Komfort während deinen Wandertouren. Die Lüftungsausschnitte im EVA-Schaumstoff des Spacermesh Schulter- und Hüftgurts sorgen für zusätzliche Ventilation. Alle Stratos Modelle verfügen über ein internes Trinkblasenfach in dem die Trinkblase einfach verstaut werden kann, so dass du besonders an heißen Tagen ausreichend Flüssigkeit zu dir nehmen kannst.
Umfassende Produktgarantie inklusive
Bewertung Bewertung hinzufügen (3)
"Perfect bag for 1 week trip" (Am 29.12.2015 gepostet)
"Good pack, but several points could be improved" (Am 19.11.2015 gepostet)
- included raincover
- very large hip belt pockets (my iPhone fits easily)
- very comfortable on the hips (width OK)
- body side of the hipbelt is black, hence doesn't show the dirt
- almost stands up without falling down, when put down on a flat ground (but could stand up better, this is annoying and is worth being improved).
- The largest of the two top pockets is in fact located in the main compartment, making it difficult to use when the pack is filled to the gills. Moreover, it partly blocks access to the hydration pouch pocket.
- The smallest of the two top pockets is still usable even when the pack is full, but it is tiny.
- Zippered lower compartment with internal divider is not really necessary on such a small pack. I would have much more appreciated a front mesh pocket.
- No front mesh pocket.
- Lower and upper ice axe (and trekking poles) attachment loops too close apart (33cm): a long ice axe, or trekking poles tend to go sideways (they don't stay vertical). The upper attachment loop should be further up. The Stow-on-the-go poles attachment is an excellent feature, which caused me to choose both my Osprey packs, and buy one as a gift for a friend. But when on travel (when you need to often put the pack on and off), it is not ideal, I'd rather have my poles attached to the rear of the pack.
- Too much distance between the trampoline suspended mesh backsystem, and the main compartment: my fist fits in between! The frame is too curved, which makes the pack difficult to fill, and takes the load further away from the hiker. A less curved frame, hence a smaller distance between the mesh trampoline and the pack, would still allow a good ventilation while minimizing the above drawbacks. On my Atmos 50, the trampoline is closer to the back, which is better.
"Perfect Back Pack for All Day Trekking" (Am 16.01.2015 gepostet)